In this video Corinne Bradd explains the steps involved in the creation of stripy fimo buttons. It is rather simple and requires only a few materials such as polymer clay, rollers, cutters and needles. At the start you have to place clay pieces (varying color) in the form of a rectangle one on top of the other and fusing them together by making use of rollers. After they have been fused they are shaped into circles by making use of cutters. Holes are punched into the circle by making use of needles. Anybody who is interested in making stripy fimo buttons on their own can make use of this highly demonstrative video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades