Nightcaps are something that will never get old and have been around for years and years. Originally, nightcaps were invented around the Middle Ages and were used as a way to help prevent head lice. As the years passed by they became more useful in other ways, especially when it came to keeping ones head warm. For women, they were also used to keep not only their head warm, but also to protect the hair from any kind of damage. This video tutorial will show you ladies how to make a hair bonnet or night cap in order to protect your beautiful hair. Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades