In this tutorial, we learn how to make a Domo plushie. First, cut out the shape of Domo on a piece of brown fabric. Cut this out twice to make the front and the back. After this, sew both of the sides together with a sewing machine. Make sure to place pins in it to keep the fabric in while you are sewing. When finished, turn the plushie over and stick some stuffing inside of it. Now, sew the section where you placed the stuffing in. Then, you can sew on the face of the character and you will be finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades