In this tutorial, we learn how to make a hedgehog plushy. First, choose a fabric to use, then cut out the shape of it. Once you have done this, cut it out again and pin the two pieces of fabric together. After this, use a sewing machine to sew all of the sides together, leaving a hole in the bottom. Now, turn the hedgehog inside out and then iron him flat. Place some stuffy cotton into the plushy until it is as full as you would like it. Then, sew the hole together so none of the stuffing can escape. When finished, sew on eyes and a mouth and then enjoy your plushy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades