Kate Hemmings & Vicki Taylor from Sew magazine show you how to properly sew a "dart" (a.k.a. taking in fabric to make it fit the contours of your body). Just follow these easy steps in the video:
- Mark out your darts on your fabric, being sure to connect the marks.
- Fold the fabric in half along the dart, and pinch to keep it closed.
- Still pinching, place your fabric on the sewing machine, and apply several back stitches to one side of the dart.
- Stitch the length of the dart, then apply several more back stitches to the other end.
-Remove from the machine, and voila, your dart is complete!
These simple steps will have you clothes fitting properly in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades