Are you completely done with your first quilt except for the raw hems on the sides? You could just sew the hems shut with a whipstitch, but if you want to add a little more ornateness and decadence to your quilt then you should watch this video to see how to add binding.
In this video tutorial you'll learn how to take the proper measurements to make your own binding for a quilt. This video covers beginner sewing & quilting techniques. You'll see how to attach shorter strips of the binding fabric to make one long continuous strip, how to attach it to your quilt, mitering the corners and finishing the binding edges.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades