In this tutorial, we learn how to make a bikini bottom. First, measure the widest part of your bottom area, then write this number down. Next, place your fabric where the measurement device just was, then mark where you want your underwear to fit. Mark this spot, then measure the lines out on the fabric. After this, use a pen or marker to mark the underwear shape. After this, cut out the shape of the underwear and pin all sides together. Now, sew the sides of the bottoms together, then flip them inside out. After this, you will have a cute new pair of bikini bottoms that were made by you and at a great price!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades