In this Arts & Crafts video tutorial you will learn how to do Whipstitching. The video demonstrates how to stitch the bottom of a cloth basket to the sides of the basket. A whipstitch is a very basic stitch. Start at one end of the basket; attach the bottom to the sides with a pin. Pass the needle from the inside so that the knot is hidden. All you have to do is taking the thread and whipping it around the edge. At the beginning, give it a bit of binding stitch before stitching the rest of the basket. Just ensure that the edges are flush as you stitch around the base of the basket. At the end, put a knot on the inside and cut off the extra thread.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades