In this tutorial, we learn how to use a zigzag stitch as an overlocking stitch. First, put your fabric under the sewing machine and place the edge close to the needle. Sew the side of the fabric and when you are done, you will have the overlocking stitch. This will stop your edge from being raw and there won't be any frays on the side, which will reduce unraveling. This is very easy to do and just takes a few minutes. Make sure you prepare your fabric before you do this stitch and you will be prepared in no time!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades