Pinking shears are scissors with an blade that is spiked instead of straight across like a regular pair. Pinking sheers are used to finish off fabric that does not necessarily need a strong hem. They can be used for any type of material that will not unravel - such as silk or charmeuse. This tutorial from Threadbanger will show you how to finish off your fabric by pinking, which is actually incredibly simple to do.
Remember! Never use your fabric scissors on paper.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades