Couture designer Kenneth D. King is an expert in what you would need to fill up your sewing box. Here, he discusses buttonhole scissors. Buttonhole scissors are made for making buttonholes without stretching or damaging the fabric. By watching this video you can learn how to adjust your buttonhole scissors so that you can make different size holes. Make sure to never to use these scissors to cut through paper as it will make the scissors dull and make it a lot harder to cut through fabric.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades