Learn how to use bent handled trimmers: Kenneth D. King of ThreadBanger Quickies and NextNewNetworks explain how to use bent handled trimmers for working with fabric projects. Bent handled trimmers are great for cutting out fabric patterns and designs. The scissor itself slides along the smooth plane of the cutting table and it lifts the fabric just enough to successfully cut the pattern out. Bent handled trimmers make a very accurate cut. Never ever use your fabric scissors for cutting paper.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades