The video is about tying a Zigzag braid knot design. At first, make the tag or rope into two by folding it. Take one end and make a small knot at the folded junction. Then take the second and pass it through the first made loop. Then take the other end and pass it through the loop made by second end. Continue the hitches to end the rope. Finish the knot by tightening the rope. Then rearrange the position of the hitches. This is done with care. The knot is made beautiful and prettier by making a lengthy chain.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades