In this video, we learn how to tie a plafond knot. First, make a loop with your string, then make a smaller one directly underneath it. Make a larger loop underneath this, followed by another small one. After this, grab the bottom and lift it to the middle of the one on top of it. Next, bring the top down and push it into the middle of the bottom loop. Bring the left hand side of string through the top of the loop, followed by the right hand side through the right hand side middle. Now, pull on the top and bottom until you have a square knot in the middle!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades