In this video, we learn how to tie off when sewing by hand. First you want to sew your fabric and complete your desired project. Next, you will push the needle into the bottom of the fabric where you won't be able to see the tie off from the front. Now, loop the thread and push the needle with thread through it, before you finish, push the needle through one more loop. Now, pull tightly until there is a tight knot at the bottom of the thread. Now, take your scissors and cut tightly next to the knot and you will have a finished tie off!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades