Bugle cords are used as elaborate ornamental leashes on bugles and trumpets. These cords are used for making for snazzy ornamentation on uniforms worn by military bands. Although the technique for making a bugle cord is really very simple, it is quite difficult to find instructions on how to go about doing it. In this really short video you will find out how simple it is to make a bugle cord. There are no voice instructions. This is only very simple video which shows exactly how to start the making of the bugle cord, chaining the cord and finally finishing the bugle cord using a 10 feet long ¼ inch solid braid nylon rope.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades