In this video, we learn how to tie a maedate knot. Start off by making a loop in the middle of the string followed by another loop placed next to it. Now, wrap these together in the middle and pull them out on the side. You will now have a shape that looks like a bow. Pull on both sides of the bow, where there will be two loops. You can pull on each of the loops if you want to back them larger. When you pull on the bottom strings, the loops will become smaller. After you do this, you will be done tying your knot in just seconds.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades