In this video, we learn how to tie a honey rope basket knot. To do this, you will need a 10ft of nylon rope. Start off by tying a counter-clockwise slipknot at one end of the rope. After this, pull the loop of the slipknot out four inches. Then, tie a second slip knot clockwise next to the first slipknot. Draw the loop length of the second so it's equal to the first. Next, continue to create slipknots next to each other until you've done five. No, hook your working end into the first loop and make a loop with it. Place this behind the first loop and tuck the top of the larger loop into the back of the smaller loop. move forward and do this to all of the loops you created. Continue to do this, and you will have your basket shape forming!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades