In this tutorial, we learn how to tie a compound double coin knot. First, take two strings and make a loop with the left one, then loop right right one into that. Tighten these together, then bring the end of the right working string over the loop and through the bottom of the shape, then continue to thread it through. Now, repeat this on the left side with the left string. Next, loop the right side of the string and push through the loop with the end of it. After this, tighten up the ends of both of the strings and you will have finished your knot!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades