In this video, we learn how to tie a cloud knot. Start by making a loop in the middle of the string on the left side, then wrapping the right side around it and pushing it through the middle. Next, do the under-over weaving technique by bringing the string over one loop and weaving it into another. Continue to do this several times until you have done about four or five weaves. After this, pull the sides of the string out on both sides and you will have your finished knot! Pull tighter to have a stronger knot, then use for whatever you would like!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades