This is a video tutorial in the Arts & Crafts category where you are going to learn how to tie a Bowline knot with one hand. Doing this is really simple and easy and doesn't take any time at all. Hang a line from any support. Take the lower end, that is the running end in one hand and pass it around the standing end. Then take it out through the loop and pass the running end around the standing end and pull it out through the loop. Tighten the knot and it's done. It's really that simple and easy! Watch the video for the demonstration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades