In this tutorial, we learn how to thread a cord lock. First, tilt the cord lock up and find the two different wheels on the inside of it. Now, push your lift cord up through the two wheels that are on the inside of the lock. After this, pull the thread up through the top and then slide the thread through the smaller hole on the lock. Now, you will repeat this again for another piece of string, but thread it through the larger hole once you reach the top. After this, thread another cord through the lock and again into the larger hole. After this, take all the strings and tie a knot by the bottom of the lock. Now, install into your board and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades