This video shows ways to spice up your stitching using beads and charms. It's a great way to add 3D aspects without having to do complicated techniques. Examples of good places to add beads are eyes, punctuation marks, and similar things. They can be used instead of stitches such as French knots. Sometimes using embroidery needles can make it easier to add beads to the stitching. Since the beads don't wash well, wash your design after the stitching but before adding the beads. You can also stitch on charms and sequins, or use metallic thread to add a little glitter to the stitching.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades