I was tired of digging around in my stroller basket—it was impossible to reach! So I designed this easy-to-sew stroller bag. It snaps onto ANY stroller's handles, and hangs where you can reach it.
It has a big main pocket for diapering supplies, two front pockets for snacks and toys, and two side pockets for sippy cups or water bottles. It even has a snap key fob on the front so you can hang your keys or a pacifier. Follow the step-by-step video tutorial and you'll see how easy it is!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades