In this video we learn how to sew on a shade ring with a sewing machine. First, lay your roman shade wrong side up. Next, place a pin inside of it and then fold the shade fabric where it is down. Next, set your sewing machine to a zigzag stitch with a width that is on the wider side. Now, slide your fabric underneath the needle so it just catches the needle on the side. Start to stitch the side of the fabric, removing the pins as you go. Make sure to sew the shade rings on as you go, then you will be finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades