In order to sew on a missing button, you will need the following: a needle, thread, scissors, and a button. Thread the needle. Most clothing has an extra button sewn on somewhere. If you've lost the button, if you don't have an extra button on the fabric, then you'll need to find one that matches. Place the button over the place where the old button used to be. Starting from the back, insert the needle through the hole. Hold the button in place. Insert the needle through another hole on the button, as you pull it to the back. Loop your way through the holes 3 times. Then, when your need is on the back side of the garment, knot the thread and cut it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades