In this tutorial, we learn how to sew and measure elastic. First, place the elastic over your waist and think about what you are making. Decide if you want it to be comfortable or if you want it to be tighter if you are wearing it out during the day. Also take into account what type of fabric you are going to be using so you know how much elastic is needed. Fold the elastic and mark the inside and outside of the fold, now do the same thing with your fabric. Now you will know if you need to ease your fabric and you can sew on the elastic to the fabric slowly. Don't go too quickly or the elastic will fall off.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades