Watch this video to learn how to sew by hand! You need scissors, thread (or floss), a needle, and fabric. First, stick your threaded needle through the cloth and pull the thread through. To make a running stitch, push it back through to the opposite side. Your stitches should look like a dashed line. For a whip stitch, keep pushing the needle through the fabric from the same side each time, near the edge. It will wrap around the edge. To tie it off, push the needle back through the loop of a stitch, pull tight, then cut off. You can also separate the two threads and tie knots by hand. If you follow this video you'll be sewing up a storm in no time!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades