In this Arts & Crafts video tutorial you will learn how to sew a blind hem. Use a blind hem stitch when sewing the bottom hem of your Roman shade. It is very easy to do. For this you will need a sewing machine that has blind hem stitch already programmed in to it and a blind hem foot. Hem your fabric and pin it. Make sure the pointed ends of the pins are pointing outwards. Lay your fabric with the hemmed side facing up and the hemmed side towards the pressure foot. Then flip the hem upside so that a quarter inch of the hem is exposed under the fabric. Now slide the hemmed edge under the pressure foot and start stitching.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades