For the most part, bangles that you purchase at the store are pretty generic and boring. Sure, they look good on all the airbrushed models in store ads and on size 00 manequins, but then it hits you that moment you get home and try them on that they're really not all that. Which, inevitably, leads to not actually wearing your purchases.
Solve this perpetual fashionista dilemma by refashioning old bangles with, well, old scraps of fabric. Watch this video to see how you can take old scraps of fabric - and new, if you want - to completely redo your bangle collection.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades