Learn how to 'Paint onto your T-Shirt' by watching this video. Materials required for this include the following:•Marabu Textil Plus Start Kit – 6 colors included with paint brush•Marabu Metallic Outliner Paints•Crocodile clips•Masking tape•Pencil•Design printed from the computer•Tracing paper•A large cardboard wrapped in cling film•A dark colored T- ShirtBegin by placing a tracing paper over the design and secure it to the table using masking tape. Next, use a pencil to trace the design on the tracing paper. Place the cardboard wrapped in cling film, inside the T-shirt and fasten it using crocodile clips. Now flip the tracing paper over so that the design is facing down. Next, place it at the appropriate area of the T-shirt and fasten using masking tape. Now trace the design on this side of the paper so that the impression is formed on the T-shirt. Use the Marabu textile paints and paint the colors of your choice on to the design traced. Once completed, let it dry for an hour. Next, use a Marabu metallic liner and outline the contours of the design. Let it dry for six hours. Reverse iron the design to let it fix on to the T-shirt. Your self painted T-shirt is now ready for use.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades