If you're a habitual knitter, then you probably go through spools of yarn faster than you can buy them. And while rolls of yarn aren't all too expensive, purchasing many of them frequently does take its toll on your wallet. So why not opt for a cheaper and more eco-friendly approach to your knitting?
In this episode by Interweave, you'll learn how to save some dough by fabricating your own yarn. You'll upcycle old pieces of silk clothing into silk yarn that can be used for any project. In this video, though, you'll learn how to use the silk yarn to knit a beautiful scarf.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades