In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a tied fleece blankie. Select any colored fleece and a coordinated patterned fleece. Purchase one yard of each fleece. Cut the fleece so that you have two pieces of 36 x 30. You will need a pair of scissors and a ruler. Sandwich your fleece together and lay it on a flat surface. Make your first cut at the 4 inch mark. Continue to cut in on strips until you reach the end of the fabric. Then turn the corner and cut a 4 inch square out of the fabric. Continue to cut all the way around the fabric. Start to tie the top to the bottom. Right strip over left and through the hole. Continue to do this one the rest of the strips. This video will benefit those viewers who have a dog and want to make a blanket for it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades