In order to make a ribbon tree, you will need the following: 50 2" pieces of ribbon, scissors, a hot glue gun, hot glue sticks, and a floral tree. Cut the ribbons into even 2 inch strips. This is a way for you to use up all of your left over ribbon, which is leftover from other craft projects or gift wrapping. Make a loop, with each piece of ribbon. Glue the ends together with hot glue. Remove the excess glue. Start at the bottom of the tree and work your way up. Place a little glue on the floral tree, circling the base. Attach ribbon to it, one row at a time, until you reach the top. When you reach the top, you can decorate it with a large bow and/or ornaments.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades