This is a great instructional video on how to make ribbon flower. First you have to take 12" long pink color ribbon. Now you have to use a needle with a linen thread.You have to stitch in the edge of the ribbon. Now fold the ribbon to look like petals of flower.Now add one small stitch to join the ends together. Then knot off the thread. Now add crystal effects along the flower edges. You can then use chunky glitter. You can also use power pals. You can now use the circle punch now. You can use a pop up glue if necessary. You are done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades