Placemats are an important piece when it comes to setting the table. Not only can it add a certain sense of style to the table, but it can help keep your table top nice and clean! Usually placemats have only one particluar side where it is going to be used the most. In this video tutorial, you'll find out how to make reversible placemats so you have another option to choose from. Enjoy!
Please visit Sewing Republic for detailed, printable instructions for this project. Set your table with these lovely reversible placemats and you'll be set for a truly festive occasion! By choosing contrasting fabrics, you can use them for everything from a casual patio picnic, to a more formal dinner party. They're really easy to make and are the perfect way to express yourself in multiple ways. Plus their quilted detailing adds just the right touch of homemade flair.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades