The ombre fashion trend began a few seasons ago on all the biggest fashion runways, from Alexander Wang to Michael Kors. And the fun, colorful trend is still going strong. Ombre simply describes the fading of one color to another, from high saturation to (usually) white or another lighter color.
But you don't need to drop mad stacks in order to get in on the trend. All you need to do is check out this fashion tutorial to learn how to make an ombre shirt yourself! You'll need some dye, of course, and a little bit of patience, since the dye takes about 4-6 hours to sink in entirely.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades