Looking for a stylish, slightly menacing way to store your keys? The "rattlesnake tie" is in actuality Clifford W. Ashley's Over-And-Under Heaving Line Knot or ABOK #541. That said, the rattlesnake tie is a whole lot easier to say and remember, so that name is used here.
It derives from the look of the rattlesnake tail. Or, more specifically, the series of nested hollow scales that form the tail. Learn how to make it with this crafty how-to.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades