This video teaches us how to make a plush rabbit. Start off with a piece of fabric, then cut out the shape for the bunny out of this fabric to make two sides. After this, cut out the color for the eyes out of various other colored fabrics. When finished, sew the eyes onto the bunny and then sew both sides together. After this, fill the bunny with stuffing and then sew the entire thing together. When you are finished, you will have a small and cute plush rabbit that is not only made cheap but it is made by hand and makes a great gift for friends and family.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades