In this video, we learn how to make Naruto gloves. First, you will need to take an old black sock, thread, needle, and scissors. After this, you will cut the top off the sock and then put it on your hand. After this, you will need to use the needle and thread to sew in between the fingers on the sock. When all of these are patched, up you will add a fake metal plate to the top of it. You can glue this on with a hot glue gun. When finished drying, you will be able to wear this out, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades