Looking for something unique to do for your wedding? Hate the idea of going from store to store, looking for the perfect bridal dress? What if you could make your own wedding dress... out of newspapers? This tutorial shows you how to make a bridal gown with a mermaid silhouette (fitted bodice and upper skirt, flaring out at the bottom) using nothing more than a few stacks of newspapers and some clear tape. You'll need a few bridesmaids to help you out, but it's guaranteed to fit!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades