Homer Simpson would have an absolute fit over this delicious-looking kawaii donut pillow. Embellished with a thick layer of strawberry frosting and then topped lightly with candy-colored sprinkles, this pretty donut looks almost good enough to eat.
While you can purchase this type of pillow at retailers, they cost upwards of $30. So save your hard-earned dough and just make one yourself! Check out this video to learn how to sew a donut pillow that's great for adorning your bed or giving to a friend for her birthday present.
1 yard light brown fleece
1 yard pink fleece
Total time: 1 ½ hour- 2 hour
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades