It's a common snafu: You're running late to a date with this cute guy you met at your English class last week, and you just HAVE to put on earrings. But as soon as you pick one out of the landfill-like dump, the rest of the earrings fly up with your selection, tangled and impossible to separate.
Save some time the next time you primp by making the quick jewelry organizer presented by Gianny L in this video. Using only a hanger and a thin scarf, all you have to do is hang the scarf on the hanger and then stick the earrings on.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades