In this tutorial, we learn how to make fur suit eyes for a mask. First, grab a simple paint pallet that has dips down in it for the paint. Then, cut the dips out of the tray they come in with a small saw. Then, grab a hot glue gun and melt down the middle of the dip so it's hollow. Then, apply hot glue to the top of the hollowed out eyes. Then, apply felt around this and cut it out so you can see the eye. Push the material through the bottom to create the pupil, then your eyes are finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades