In this tutorial, we learn how to make fur suit hand paws. First, take your fabric that looks like fur and has a cotton lining. Then, cut out the different pieces you need to create the paw shape. Now, sew the pieces that you cut out onto the fur and then cut it into the shape to fit onto your hand. From here, you will sew this together with a bottom piece, then you can sew the paws together and place it on your hand to wear. Add in any additional details you would like, then wear these wherever you would like!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades