In this tutorial, we learn how to make a fitted sleeve sloper with Don. First, graft a set in sleeve pattern. This will be based on a fitted bodice that is very close to the arm and high over the arm on the elbow. You will want to shape the shoulder to fit the contour of the body. You will put a series of darts into the fabric so it fits on the body perfectly. If you do a looser cut sleeve, you won't have to do this. After you make this, place it on your model and make sure the arm can move easily without pulling close to the skin and you will be finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades