Felt food is a great substitute for unsafe toys for children. A real life mom gives tips in this video on how to create great felt food that her children absolutely love playing with! The instructions are easy: Use wool or wool-blend felt instead of craft felt; it feels nicer. The first thing you need to do is cut out the felt patters provided on the website. You will need a red half circle, and a four pointed star. Seeds can be added by tying French knots using white thread. The next step is to fold the strawberry in half, so that you are forming a cone shape. Then sew up one side. Turn the felt inside out and place a little bit of stuffing inside and stitch the top closed. Now it's time for the green top. Simply stitch the green stem to the top of the strawberry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades