You start off with a printed design on your doll. Use regular paper, but you have to print the doll in individual pieces - body, hands, legs, head. You stick those on the front of hard materials like thick card stock or some thick fabric. Now you can putt the doll together and make adjustments. You put the doll together by using small thumb tacks. It's even better if you have ones that have a rhinestone on them. Once you've done the joints, you can also add a little tutu or some fairy wings. Lastly, use crayons or markers to really give definition to the face and body. Now the fabric doll is done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades