With a little practice a cushion cover can be made at home easily. The materials/equipments required are as follows: fabric of your choice (having appropriate dimensions) to make the cover, scissors, measuring tape and ruler, needles, threads, sewing machine and an iron. The first step involves measuring the cushion and cutting the fabric accordingly. Next, the two pieces so created are roughly hand-stitched and marked (using ruler and pencil) at the borders so that they can be sewn on top of each other easily. The final adjustments are then performed which include cutting off the corners, removing the rough stitches performed earlier and of course inserting the cushion in the cover itself. The fourth side is then sewn tight, completing the cover.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades