This video shows how to make a beautiful little ribbon tree. This project is a great way to use up your leftover ribbon.
You will need 150 two-inch long pieces of ribbon, scissors, a hot glue gun, and a floral tree of any size. To prepare the ribbon strips, fold them in half, put a dab of glue across the end and fold together. Then, starting at the bottom of the tree, glue a row of strips all the way around. Continue making layers in this way to the top of the tree. To finish off the top you can either add a bow or top it with a tree ornament and some ribbon.
This makes a really nice gift or a decoration for a little girl‚Äôs room.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades